Monday, June 27, 2011




Well hello everyone!

Finally after months of being asked, I decided to go back and make another island. My good friends Elbag and Brenda from the famous Eden group of islands offered me a place to set up and re-create an old magic, a magic long past and almost forgotten.

The Island is called Naked Dreams. I like to say, dream it and it is!

I had so many comments from people saying they missed Buffys as it was when we had it. The dynamics of what was changed and they missed the olden happy days there. I decided it was time to re-create the magic as Buffys was.

My Island is made with peace and love. No hate, no hurt, just love and respect. Bring a healthy dose of that and chill out. Ride the Hammerhead, the green Sea Turtle or the Manta ray. Enjoy the reef as it was in the past. You will find all the old rides are there too. There's even new ways of getting around!

The Island is a nudist island and while I will never accept nude police making sure you are naked, its expected that's how you would relax on Naked Dreams.

You will also find four units to rent too. There are two Penthouses and two units below all with stunning ocean views. Just drop me a line in world if you would like to live in your own Naked dreams!

There is also a support group too. Come and visit and I will make you a Naked dreamer!

The island is pretty much lag free, very tropical and very relaxed. I would love to welcome you to its shores.

Maybe the best thing is, we have no baggage at Naked Dreams. When we took over Buffys, there were so many people that expected us to listen to their every word on how they expected Buffys to be operated. All the owners of Buffys were aware not to change anything so as not to upset anyone. Well, at Naked dreams it's a fresh canvas with some nice fresh paint but still with respect for what was a much loved island in SL, an Island that is so different now that people have forgotten how it used to look.

I am in competition with no one. My dear friend Gray is operating Su Casa and it is stunning in every way. I take my hat off to my friends at Bare Naked Angels too. These were the islands I found so much happiness in after the Buffys demise.

Peace and love to all that come by our way. With a gentle wave of a palm frond or a turtles fin, you will be welcomed into your own Naked Dreams.

Can't wait to share a coconut milkshake with you soon!

To find us, simply go to my profile and check Picks. you will find Naked Dreams there waiting for you!

Love to you all.

Teresa

No comments: