Monday, April 2, 2012


There is nothing better than having someone understand you and understand the meaning behind why you are motivated to do things. Lovers are often the only ones to support us in our own quest for what we aspire to do in our lives and that takes trust and a deep understanding of their lovers soul.

It is in this mindset that I respond to the recent write-up about Naked Dreams in The SL Naturist.


Even though I have never met the people who write The SL Naturist, I can see they understand me totally and appreciate what I was out to achieve.

I was raised as a nudist and I am proud of it. My parents passed on a love of freedom and awareness that is beautiful to acknowledge.

When I came into Second Life, I saw the potential of capturing the real feelings I have enjoyed as a naturist for so many years.

When I build lands in SL, I try to remember the total feelings of freedom being the part I loved the most. Slipping into a rock pool with your fellow naturists at Byron Bay will always stay in my memory. Walking naked in the bush trails at Point Lookout on Stradbroke Island still takes me back and I can still smell the pepper like aroma of the forest there. Ahhh pure bliss!

When I build in SL, I strive to summon up that rl atmosphere, the fact or the feeling you could actually be there. Sometimes it's amazing being alone in nature and as nature intended. Other times you need the feelings of togetherness in a social environment. All these things I try to factor into the build.

As a Gold Coast girl, I loved Seaworld on the Spit. I had the idea of building an underwater observation viewing room in sl and found it suited my other love of marine creatures in all their naked glory.

To have others enjoy and connect to the ideas of this part of Naked Dreams has been one of the most satisfying elements of Second Life and I am totally humbled by the words in the article.

Thank you to Ella and Harry for their words! I must point out in public forum that I didn't actually build the original Buffy's Cove though. I just put a lot of love into it..

I also want to say thank you to Dandy, LeMelon and my wonderful friend Gray for their on-going support and friendship.

Peace and love and naked dreams to you all.

Teresa

1 comment:

herbie said...

wow Tess I dont understand why no one has written a comment to your posting but it was so beautifully put. I also have not met the SL naturist team but they do a great job and there feelings towards Nat politics in GB match mine and probably yours. I think that the report on "Dreams" was spot on and showed to all the readers what a great job you are doing to keep the Nat world alive here.