Saturday, March 23, 2013





Hello Everyone.




Well... So long between posts!



I saw one I did, sixteen months ago, very pessimistic, saying I might not be here in 2013! Well, not only am I still here but SL has never been better for me...

I guess miracles can happen!



I have been loving the boating in sl. Either Motor boat or crewing on sailing ships. Eden has so many Islands and the fact that its joined to the Fruit Islands makes for some wonderful day trips.. It would be difficult to find a much more beautiful array of Islands flung like jewels across the sea than the Eden and Fruit Islands group..



As for me, I have been busy and a lot has happened at Naked Dreams of late. There's a new Crypt and lower chamber under the Church! it is a little more adult than the surface though and very hard to get into. Ask me if you need a hint to drop in!



There's the new Tiki Hut I made and nearby the trippy tunnel. Just dive off the long bridge to Misty lake.



I also made a new addition to the island last night. It's in the Underwater chamber. It is an observation tube surrounding the reef. Please check it out and tell your friends if you like it! The sea life is abundant and the reef is beautiful.



I am now proud to say that every building on Naked Dreams has been made by myself. No purchased buildings just plonked down here. This is rare in SL and I am very proud of that fact.



I have to say, I giggle when someone tells me how good a sim is only for me to visit and find it little more that a used car lot of used buildings.



The best thing about Naked Dreams these days though is the people. We have so many drop in from all over the r/l world and the visits have grown to surpass many other sims. I have never advertised Naked Dreams in search, so this also makes me very proud that people drop in to visit us and stay with us by word of mouth alone.



Finally, congratulations to all the naturist sim owners who have battled on. A few have gone, maybe never to return. To all those who have dug in and still offer beautiful places for all of us to enjoy, well, heres cheers to you!



I am also proud that we all live and visit here in our 'second' life with such love and happiness.



Thank you to all who live and visit here!

Love and peace to you all!!



Teresa...

No comments: